THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, April 7, 2008

First!!!

Well I decided to join this blogging madness since no one here knows that's what myspace is for, but only that it is evil. Or as Pres. Bush would say it's in the Axis of Evil...along with math. But I helped my mom with this stuff to many times so I thought I should do this too, if she can do it how hard can it be. This year has already been a good year starting with my disneyland trip and st. george trip, which I will fill you in on later. Well I just hope I can entertain and put thoughts in your brain(no more ryhming I mean it) SO Add me and I would love to read about you and your thoughts. Thanks! Nibb high football rules! Get used to movie quotes p.s.

2 comments:

pacemaker said...

Yeah, I guess if your Mom can do it, why not you? You forget I taught you everything you know! Okay, maybe not everything.

Hanson3 said...

Very good start Caleb! Now you won't be able to stop, i won't let you!
Ps what did yall want the other night when you called?