THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 8, 2008

My Life

My life consists of basically a routine and I am happy with it. I will wake up around 10, finish whatever movie I was watching to fall asleep(or another scrubs episode) then I will take my happy pills, then get on the computer. After spending an hour looking at whatever movie website I can find learning more and more about movies than should be legally allowed, and watching the New Dark Knight trailer about three times because I do not have it memorized yet.
Then I will get dressed and head over to Amanda's house to see her and my pretty girl Rylee. I spend about 5-6 hrs there if I have to work or usually from 12 to 12 at night.









I love working at ikea because I get to work out a little bit, lifting huge boxes does wear you out and I get to hangout with one of my great friends Bryan and get paid for it












. Then I get to see my babies when I am done. I love how my life is going right now couldn't be better.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
pacemaker said...

Don't you just love the comments that people who don't have the guts to actually leave a name post? What do they know about you and your life to have the gall to lecture you on how to live it?
Whatever! I'm proud of you Caleb and the progress you are making, keep up the good work. After all, I know this guy and the rest of you don't!!!

Sarah Jane said...

k lub. it's been like 10045496 years since you posted this. miss you? ahaha