THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Update

ok since I last blogged you guys.(all three that have read it) I am still working at Ikea and loving it. I am still single(good news I suppose). I saw the Dark Knight 5 Times, with more to come. I am just trying to survive this mondane world. I went to Jack Johnson and was completely awed, and was wondering if two man crushes is pushing it (heath ledger being the first) jk. And went to vegas :see blog below, and grew up and got over fears. I think my life is good enough not knowing what I'm doing the next week. but just for now, life does come at you fast and I know it so time to kick it up a notch, vote obama and start there!!!

2 comments:

Hanson3 said...

are you even registered to vote? you cotton headed ninny muggins

pacemaker said...

Haaah! Had to laugh at Britt's comment! ARE you registered to vote?